How freeking awesome is Mary

dressagelove

Visit site
I know Mary King is a popular rider, and lots of people love her, but she really is AMAZING
I just want to be her! haha, she is an absolute icon, and a huge role model to young riders,,

she is doing so well in kentucky at the mo aint she,,, how she finishes 1st and 2nd

no real point here, just wanted to share how amazing i think she is, who agrees?!

Oldenburg

Visit site
I love my Showjumping but Mark king is amazing!!

When are the finals placing in??

I really hopes she does it!! Fingers crossed

teapot

Visit site
She's awesome :D

Sam Clark on twitter has said she feels like the Brits own Kentucky. Well we kinda do? :D

mon

Visit site
Can we please have a DVD or something to watch it, when was the last time a 4 star had a 1 2 by the same rider.

PuzzlePatch

Visit site
It was either when she came 1st at burghley with star appeal or 2nd at badminton when i was 5 or 6, she made me realise what eventing was! Vividly remember her green colours on that bright bay. Ever since she has been my idol!

kyanya

Visit site
She is just incredible, consistently achieving at the highest level in eventing, along with successfully breeding (her neddies and herself!!)

It must be a fantastic sense of achievement to have won a 4* on an entirely homebred, home produced horse

lannerch

Visit site
I had an argument (friendly one) with the spectator in front of me at badmington when mary came in to show jump, I said mary you can win on a clear round to which he turned round and said 'mary jump a clear round you must be joking'!
She proved him wrong that day ( which he did graciously accept and say he was glad he had been proved wrong) and boy she proved him worng today!

I also heard a spectator during the cc say but she never jumps clear rounds!

Yes she did ride king william but how many years ago?

Go mary go! Am looking even more forward to london 2012 :)

debsflo

Visit site
She is my favourite rider, her horses always look fantastic and she is always so positive and smiley. She deserves to do well as she is consistantly good..

Scoti1420

Visit site
She is so deserving and so lovely and such a great ambassador to the sport.

To the person who was asking, the last person to do a 1 2 was WFP at Burghley 08 (He came 1 and 2, Mary came 3 and 4!!)