How intelligent do you rate your horse?

Pidge

Visit site
Pidge also gets very vocal if he's finished his tea and I haven't brought his carrots down, a definite indignant neigh. Not sure whether this is just routine or do you class it as intelligence?

Nari

Visit site
Jim is far too clever for his own (& mine) good. Great when he uses his brain for me but a definate problem when he's acting against me.

Little Un is a real Tim nice but dim. He's dead cute but depending on how infuriating Jim's being it either makes him a real treat to work with or slightly dull.

debbielinder

Visit site
my mare is far to clever for her own good rode her in the bungee today (elasticated training aid) have ridden her in this for a few weeks now and shes going well in it but today was hacking out with one of her favourite other horses, joshua and she always plays up with him and the little cow put her head down and did this wierd little twitch and the bungee came right over her head! i fixed it and caried on as normal and 5 mins later she did it again. so i had to jam it into the headpiece on her bridle have an elevator bridle to i could get it right in and she kept trying to get it off! naughty little horse!~

malibu211211

How the hell do I know??? I can barely remember my
Visit site
D is very clever as he makes you think he's stupid.
When someone comes along that thinks they can handle anything he has no problem in bringing them back down to earth with an almighty thud
blush.gif
grin.gif

You never know what he is gonna throw at you and then how he is gonna react to your way of handling it
crazy.gif

Definately never a dull moment though!!