How is he looking?

Kub

Visit site
Sorry, just looking for some general opinions, all welcome.

Harry has now been backed for 3 months. I am trying to working him 5 times a week, either 30-45 minutes hacking of mainly walk and some trot, or 10-15 minutes lunging.

We're concentrating on getting a forward walk and straightness at the moment. There's been a couple of battles but nothing major, he's taking to it all very well.

Here's a picture from Thursday, any comments are fine, I'm constantly worried he's overweight so thoughts appreciated :)

261332_218513438183476_100000744655329_706138_8251783_n.jpg

Thanks!

Holly Hocks

Visit site
What a handsome boy!! He looks in great condition, but also looks like he's got quite a bit of growing to do as well - still very bum high, but wow what a stunner!

Kub

Visit site
Thanks guys, though he needs a serious scrub lol! Oh sorry, he's rising 4, his birthday is 1st September.

Yeah he is a bit bum high, fingers crossed he makes 15H... :D

indie999

Visit site
Looking good to me, what a lovely boy.

Looks a good doer type? He reminds me of my 14.1 that looks just the same a good set of shoulders front end on it too(& looks bigger too than he really is). I think if you cover his front end his back end looks fine. He is a thick set type armchair!

I usually stand behind mine and if I can see too much belly I know hes had too much, at least you know to keep an eye. But he is working and growing & very handsome.

Like him he really is FAB great photo. Good luck.

Kub

Visit site
Thanks indie, he's definitely an arm chair lol! I like to keep a close eye on his weight, but being that he's just starting his working life and still growing, I think he's ok at the moment.

Glad people are liking him, think I get a bit jaded about him when I see him everyday lol! :)