How Long Does It Take You To Get To Your Yard

How Long Does It Tak You To Get To Your Yard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Millie82

Visit site
Takes me 25 mins to drive. Previous yard I was at was a 3 min walk but I lasted 2 months, it was so badly run! I would happily travel 45 mins for a good yard.

Daytona

Visit site
I was about 20 mins if no traffic ie weekends but after work would take over 1hour but I have just moved house and now it takes about 10 mins :)

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
I have my own yard so zero minutes, but two of my liveries take over 45 minutes each way and still manage to get here most days. I don't know how they do it.

maree t

Visit site
Precious beasties at home. We compromised on a nice house with no land or a shack with :D
I do think that it wold be nice for the kids sometimes to be on a good yard with friends but we can use a school just down the road and we box up to friends now and then and do lots of pony club other wise I think they would get bored but they also have no one to fall out with !!

HarlequinSeren

Visit site
I have a 10 minute journey each way. Not too far, but I have to travel an hour each way to college in the week as well. The amount of money I spend on petrol is ridiculous :eek:

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
Its 6 miles away going the direct route and perhaps 7.5 for the back road route which is essential at rush hour, a godsend in truth, even if its a terrible road!

It takes between 12-14mins to get to my yard in the car. I would not like it to be any further away in truth