How long does it take?!!!

Queenbee

Visit site
Have just found out that the owner of my old cob is on the new rider forum. Being a HHOer religiously have never looked on here but have registered so that I can catch up with her and see how annie is. The thing is I am an impatient so and so and it keeps saying my registration is in a que for moderation, anyone know how long it takes before i can post on there????

jewel

Visit site
edited asn i know the answer know, she is registered on here aswell but i don't think she posted on here

Queenbee

Visit site
Yes she is, still with the same person which is lovely to hear because she was a mixture of both nervous and bolshy when we got her, we had her professionally 'broken' (i hate that word!) and then she did very little for about a year, we kept trying to find the right place for her, she went on loan with a view to buy with someone who had trialed her and seemed to get on well with her and they turned out to be numpties then she went somewhere else to a teenager, they got on so well but the mother didn't gel with her so came back after 6 months. She was always such a sweetie. My friend rode her from my yard and then we decided to sell her but got so many very novice enquiries even though we said she was not a novice ride. We dispaired and put my TB x up for sale because at that time keeping the 2 just wasn't possible. Then Kate came (my mare was a big moo to her) and we brought annie out... the rest is history. I tried to catch up with them at a show but was late and missed them. I am sooo happy. She was brought by my mum with her inheritance money from my grandma (annie was her middle name). She is so special to us and holds a big place in all our hearts. It is just sooooo good to know that it worked out for her and that she is everything kate dreamed of.

Queenbee

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
edited asn i know the answer know, she is registered on here aswell but i don't think she posted on here

[/ QUOTE ]

well I saw that she wondered if she could use the photo's if you know her, will you tell her I am so please that they are still together and loving it. She is more than welcome to use the photos, annie is after all her horse now
smile.gif
If she has any of her we would love to see them (tell her if she can to post it on the picture gallery thread i will watch out for it) And that I am just very pleased to know they are still together
smile.gif
smile.gif