How long has it took you to bond with your horse ... ?

Do you smoke?

• Total voters

Enfys

Visit site
With Ali it was from the moment I dropped his reins and rode him "our" way when I tried him out, he was a quirky, sometimes dangerous horse but we understood each other very well and as long as I didn't ask him to jump (and he had his reasons for that) he'd do anything for me.

As for Finn, the Forester, well almost instantly I met him, he's just so lovable and loving (albeit not the sharpest knife in the drawer) that you'd be hard pressed NOT to bond with him. He's the snoggiest pony I have ever come across, sometimes I wonder whether he's actually mine or my daughter's. (MINE!
smirk.gif
)

Sags_Deer

Somewhere in the hills in the sunny south
Visit site
took my boy a over a year to neigh at me, taught him to kiss me on the hand he is happy to do that, he now neighs more and i keep telling him is not moving home as went from his breeder to someone for a year then another home and me all before he was 6 so poor chap is in his 4th home with me and i wont get rid of him someone told me to tell him that to make him happy. it must be hard for them when they get shifted round homes but circumstances change.