How many adults have rabbits/guinea pigs etc as pets?

It's Me Megan

Visit site
I'm 19 and have 4 house bunnies :) Two mini dwarf lops, an adopted lop I got from Pets At Home because I couldn't leave her there and a lop mix of some description with 3 legs :eek:

PleaseVenus

Visit site
I'm 19 and have two male guinea pigs. They do have their moments but love each other really and get on fine most of the time :) They're really cuddley and lovely.

I had guinea pigs as a child and used to think they were boring but now that I'm older I think they're so funny to watch.

If they're allowed around the house watch out for wires and things like that. One of mine has a tendency to do whatever he's not allowed (under the bed, under chest of drawers etc) even when I think it has been blocked off.

Cheeky things :)

Mynstrel

Visit site
6 guineas and 3 rabbits, one of them a house rabbit and he's just like a naughty puppy!

I didn't get my first rabbit until I was 16 - mum said I couldn't have one til I was old enough to look after it properly and I figured that if I could have a job I could have a rabbit. Then I sort of ended up with 7 and now I'm a bit more sensible with just the three.

My first guineas were a 30th birthday present!! They're absolutely ace little creatures and I don't think you could ever be too old for them :) We now have a snipped boar with 3 wives and a pair of boars, the family is ace (he's happily henpecked) and the boys are just mental.

patchwork puzzle

Visit site
I have two beautiful rabbits called

Buttons

and Hazel

They are both adult females so they are kept separate. They love each other so long as they are not in together (all hell breaks loose). I took them on from two separate homes that no longer wanted them hence why they have not been done as they are older bunnies already. I have also modified and fixed together their hutches so that instead of having a solid wood wall between them, they have a metal grid so that they can always see and touch each other.

muddypony

Visit site
my mum has just recently got 3 new baby piggies after a long break (empty nest syndrome?!) she used to breed them, when i was young we often had as many as 25 guinea pigs at a time. my dad learnt long ago to just put up or shut up :p could be worse, she could have horses!

she's currently worried her new pigs are pregnant as they spent 24 hours with an uncastrated male. but i know she is secretly hoping one day she will find a cage full of babies!

we've also had a house bunny, who would run around the living room and drink the cold dregs of mum and dad's tea if they left mugs on the floor.

i am now 22 and have a hamster. she's the apple of my eye... :p

Bigrob34

Visit site
My wife and I have a rabbit. She is a beautiful golden colour, with one lop ear and one up ear, she's also huge! Not giant size, but bigger than we anticipated she would get. We got her from the charity rescue bit at pets at home.

Hexx

Visit site
I am the other side of 40 and I have 5 guinea pigs!

I used to have a lot more - I think the most was 14, but have scaled back a bit.

I blame my Mother - if she'd let me have pigs as a child, I probably wouldn't have had so many!!!!!

5 is enough for the moment!