Visit site
I have 4 Border Collies.

Bertie is 14 years old.
Teagan is 11 years old.
Skye is 6.5 years old.
Star is 2.5 years old.

Crugeran Celt

Visit site
Two, a springer/collie who is a very spoilt 7 year old who loves me but can be totally intolerent of others and a 3 year old springer who adores my OH and my son but takes very little notice of me at all. She came from a home where she was only handled by men and she seems to look at me as if I am inferior!:(

Vizslak

Visit site
I love these threads, they make me feel average instead of being the crazy person with too many dogs! :D :D I only have 4 :D

Enfys

Visit site
4. 3 GSD's (2 adults and a pup) and a Bouvier x Hound couch potato.

In our Municipality you are only permitted to have 3 dogs (over 6 months of age) unless you have a kennel license.

For those of you that have many dogs, where do they live? Do you have kennels?

Mine are not house dogs, they live in a 'dog room' between the house and the garage, with free access to 30' x 30' fenced yard unless they are with us.

Vizslak

Visit site
my four all live in the house, 5 is ok in this house when we have one staying, I wouldnt want any more than that in here but it is a small cottage!

mon

Visit site
Collies all have their own kennels and runs plus two JRT share a kennel and run two other terriers live in back conservatory.

Alec Swan

Visit site
6. 4 work bred Cockers and 2 sheepdogs.

OH keeps threatening to by a pure bred greyhound puppy, to live in the house. The rescues seem full of them, but sourcing puppies seems near impossible. :confused:

Alec.

Suelin

Visit site
6. 4 work bred Cockers and 2 sheepdogs.

OH keeps threatening to by a pure bred greyhound puppy, to live in the house. The rescues seem full of them, but sourcing puppies seems near impossible. :confused:

Alec.

If you go racing and get talking to a trainer or two you would find puppies Alec, but I wouldn't like to say how much they would cost.

Occasionally they come up in rescue but not often.

Kitty B

Visit site
We have just the one Dalmatian at the moment, but I have plans for a second. I am also considering another Labrador after we move as I really miss the boy we lost three years ago. I come from a family that has always had multiple dogs, and while I adore my Loki, I'm just not used to having only one!