How many rugs do your horses have?!

Cedars

Visit site
We had a tack room clean out today.

Frankie has 8.

Dotty has 10!!!!!

And the little one only has 2 - but she has 0 need for them really. And I want to get her a rain sheet....!!

JoJo_

Visit site
My new boy has 9 already and I still havent bought his HW stable rug yet. Or an exercise sheet.

He has a fleece, a waffle cooler, LW no fill turnout, LW 100g turnout, LW stable, MW stable, two MW turnouts and HW turnout.

I've almost sold all of my last mare's rugs as she was 6'9 and my boy is 6'3 but she had 15 or something! I love rug shopping.

phoebe.and.bonnie

Visit site
Lightweight turnout, medium weight turnout, heavy weight combo turnout, Tristar with two liners, lightweight combo stable, middleweight stable, heavyweight combo stables, 2 fleeces and exercise sheet.

Bearing in mind all she has worn for the past two years is the Tristar and lightweight turnout... I should get rid of some of them :)

vicky86

Visit site
omg far, far too many - however every year I always seem to think I need more. Just counting up for one of my four is scary im reckoning about 12 (at least) so x that by 4 and it is actaully very scary.

Perrie

Visit site
My TB mare has about 20, started from nothing 5 years ago !!!
My Welsh x TB mare has 6 & i've had her for 3 months, again she had nothing when she arrived !!!

Far too many but i keep telling the OH you can never have enough rugs !

XxX

charlie13

Visit site
right hear it goes
1 fly rug
1 fleece
2 coolers
1 magnetic
1 waffle
1 lw to
1 lw to full neck
1 mw to
1 hw to
1 full nek 100g stable
1 liner
1 half neck stable
1 stable

owwwh thats alot 14 for one horse

chessy

Visit site
At the moment (got Rosie in May):

Lightweight turnout
Lightweight stable
Fleece
Fly rug

And the only one she's worn so far is the fly rug! I think I underestimated cob-type coats!

Kellys Heroes

Visit site
Too many!!
2 stable rugs
2 turnout rugs
2 fly rugs
1 travelling fleece

may not seem like many but bear in mind she actually wears - one stable rug, one turnout (occasionally) and 1 fly rug (occasionally)!
K x

MochaDun

Visit site
1 med weight with neck (came with him never yet worn again!)
2 x med weights
1 x med lite
1 x lightweight no fill
1 x stable rug
1 x fleece

Was existing on just one turnout rug initially but we have a lot of geldings in one field in the winter and they just spend their days hauling each other around by their rugs..so spares were required after some large tears to one rug! I have also had a summer turnout rug which I was using as an early winter one peeled off him, ie a horse tore it from neck to tail and it fell off him like a banana skin!

TallyHo123

Visit site
My mare has about 18 (she was the same size as my old horse so she got some of her's - but obviuosly I had to buy her some of her own :p)
My youngster has none :D She doesn't fit in any from last year so i might be looking at HOYS for one for her.
My new boy who I got a week ago today has 9