How much are dog tags?

Spudlet

Visit site
Just noticed Henry's is wearing out, I think it will be done for soon:rolleyes: Can't remember how much I paid last time, is it cheaper to get one online or shall I just pop into the cobblers this weekend?

Dormouse

Visit site
I finally remembered to update mine when I was at the vets last week - I ordered 3 brass circular tags, I think they were about £5 or £6 each? They post them to you, delivery is excellent (within a couple of days max) :)

Brownmare

Visit site
Definitely cheaper online. I got a lovely one from a site recommended by Blackcob - collarsandtags.com I think it was :)

Spudlet

Visit site
That site looks familiar, I think it might actually be where I got the current one from? The lettering is still great, but the little hole in the tag is getting bigger and bigger, soon it will be worn away to nothing:rolleyes: Horrid costly hound:mad::p:D

galaxy

Visit site
I got mine off that site too after the recommendation!

got the embossed ones and very pleased with it. Unlike the other sites/places you can get loads of info on it. Name (my surname), address and 2 phone numbers! :)

blackcob

🖖
Visit site
Go for the metal deep-engraved ones on this page in that case, the metal is super-thick, I'd love to see the dog that could wear through those. :p I think the other aluminium ones they do are the standard thin tags.

I have one of the embossed military style tags for her harness as well, looks well 'ard. :p :D

unicornleather

Visit site
The thing is dog medallions (3/4 " to 1 1/8" ) only cost between 11p and 15p each plus post and vat, it's the engraving that costs so much.I have done my own with a hand engraver, wasn't as neat as a laser cut one but it did the trick!
Oz