How much do you pay for full livery

SWE

Visit site
How much are people paying for full livery?

What facilities are available?
What area are you?
What is included (exercise / no exercise, all bedding, forage, basic feed?)

ihatework

Visit site
Was paying £175/week for competition livery with one. Embarrassingly cheap for what I got, but it was kind of a different situation. Literally included everything except shoes, worm, vets and token transport contribution.

Other one is £220/week for breaking and riding away. Included in theory as above but to no where near the standards. I’m paying for the breaking expertise there, not so much the stable management!

Both Gloucestershire. Both nice functional yards but nothing fancy.

dogatemysalad

Visit site
I think our yard still charges £100 p/w for basic full livery which includes all daily care, bedding, feed and unlimited haulage or hay.
Hunter livery is £130, with daily exercise, grooming, preparation and after care and transport on hunting days ( to a really high standard) and tack cleaning etc.
The yard has big boxes, good grazing, hot wash boxes and solarium. A large out door school and a horse walker. There's also a foaling box and isolation box.
Owner, with 30 years experience, is available 24/7 to care for sick horses and will organise vet visits and farriery etc, as needed, for no extra charge.

blitznbobs

Visit site
780 / month . Ridden 5 x a week by competent competition riders, top notch facilities, everything included they even wash my saddlecloths. Grazing, good stables, solarium, indoor and outdoor schools set up for showjumping or flat work, long farm ride Accessible all year round. Cross country courses both grass roots and international style up to intermediate Oh and an amazing team of grooms.

Bernster

Visit site
Wow, sounds lovely b n b !

800 pcm which is 184 per week. Full livery inc grooming, tack cleaning, 3 exercise a week, big outdoor school, solarium, warm wash area. High standard of horse care, ad lib hay. Big stables and adjacent storage area. Limited hacking off road. Quiet family run yard. Herts area, which tends to be quite pricey.

leflynn

Visit site
Last yard I paid £75 pw or £325 a month, all haylage/straw and very basic feed (I never used it), mucking out, turnout etc no riding, would hold for vet, horse walker available at extra cost, 1 small school for lunging and 1 large outdoor school, show jumps available and parking for trailer/box, owners very knowledgeable too

RHM

Visit site
I pay £80 for “full livery” includes ad-lib bedding and hay, mucking out and turning in/out. Holding for vets and farrier. Good arena but working farm. Don’t groom, exercise or pick out feet etc

Griffin

Visit site
Round here (East Midlands), full livery ranges from £400-£600 per month. For this, you would expect to get: mucking out, turnout, hooves picking out, rug changes, hay, some bedding included and some places will include basic feed and grooming too. You would also expect use of an arena and trailer/horsebox parking.

Around here exercise doesn't seem to be included but I can remember when I was younger, exercise and tack cleaning were included in full livery.

oldie48

Visit site
I'm paying £175pw currently for Rose on schooling livery, although she has a stable she is out from 14.00 to 06.00, gets ridden 6 days a week but I supply hard feed. My other option would have been £200pw and she would have been stabled at night. I think £25 a day including ridden work is very cheap as I normally pay £35 for Rose to be schooled for me.

ecb89

Visit site
£545 for ‘full’ but extra costs for schooling, grooming etc.
2 big schools, lunge pen, jumping paddock, Xc jumps, solarium, excellent care from the staff, bedding and basic feeds

CanteringCarrot

Visit site
I pay 375€ a month. This is about average/high average for the area.

1 large Indoor school, 2 outdoors, 1 lunge pen (covered), wide variety of nice jumps, hot walker, solarium, bring to and from the fields, boxes cleaned daily (wood or pellet bedding), basic feeds (oats, pellet, beet pulp) provided but will feed what you bring, free choice hay or haylage in the winter, great hacking directly from the yard, wash stall, heated tack rooms and wash rooms, coffee machine, upstairs viewing lounge, winter paddocks, box with small paddock attached, friendly and flexible owners. We can keep our horse trailers on site too.

No lessons or training included. I pay for a weekly lesson separately.

I find Germany to be relatively affordable for horse keeping.

Gleeful Imp

Visit site
I pay £120 pw in the North West. Lovely friendly yard, good arena, hot wash box, solarium, theraplate. Half day winter turnout (winter turnout like hens teeth near me, this is great as they actually do get it) with a walker coming next winter. Ad lib hay, holding for farrier etc, 2 bales of shavings, basic feed. Brew room and washing machine. Space for all stuff. Wagon parking, lovely light and well ventilated barn stables. Very supportive and knowledgeable owners. I love my yard!