How much do you pay for grass livery?

Snowysadude

Visit site
Ours is £15 a *week* (woops huge typo sorry!!) and includes all hay/halage if wanted. Yard has good facilities as well and places to tie up/use of washbox etc. Im in leicestershire near loughborough

Keltic

Visit site
Its £10 per week per horse and and extra £2 per week in winter for adlib hay (big round bales) in the field. I have DIY so includes a stable for £15. Derby area

DiablosGold

Visit site
I was paying £55 a week including haylage with OK facilities and excellent hacking, now I pay £15 a week for shared use of a rented field, no facilities but good hacking, in Surrey.

WetandMuddy

Visit site
I pay £170 pcm at a livery yard (hay extra - £29 per month) - however, I have excellent facilities. 20 x 40 rubber arena, 20 x 60 sand school, indoor school, jumping paddocks, excellent hacking, show ground on site, fantastic yard, super YO, individual or dual turnout, loads of lovely people to hack out with, fabulous instructor on site, etc. etc. Wouldn't be anywhere else. I am in Surrey.

rascal

Visit site
£50 per month in the West Midlands, we have a school and a baby cross country. We buy (have no choice!) haylage off the yard owner at £35 per big bale, which i think is far too much.

Looking for a yard where we can be on our own, its hard with 5 to find somewhere.

Gleeful Imp

Visit site
£35pwk but that's "full" grass livery at a retirement place, covers all feed and haylage in winter, daily checks and a weekly groom.

Which is why I'll never be able to retire!!!!

jenh166

Visit site
£40 a week during winter - but that's full grass livery (i.e includes hay, daily grooming, mucking out his field shelter, feet picked out, rugs changed 2xday), less during summer. No facilities on site, but individual or grouped paddocks depending on preference, twice daily feed and check, poo picked daily, and people live on site.