how much do you pay

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
Just about finished that load, hoping it will just about last until our new stuff is ready!
If you check the farming section of the local paper you may find some for sale straight off the field. This was a 'winter fodder sale', check your local agricultural auctioneers schedules.

marmite

Visit site
thanks babe shall have a gander at that as soon as i work out how to do it lol im not blonde honest
blush.gif
grin.gif

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LMAO was wondering if you would pop up and say that rrflmfao

[/ QUOTE ]
well somebody had to. seriously though, should we have to pay, going rate around here for round haylage bale is £20

[/ QUOTE ]

Gees, thank heavens for Wales! Going rate is about £10.00-£12.00 but what with the grass shortage its already up at £15.00 per round bale.

Governor

Visit site
My old yard used to charge £3.30 for ridiculously small bales. Just about everything they charged was a rip off.

My current YO charges me £2.75 for this batch but it's normally between £1.50 and £2.50 entirely dependant on the supplier. I think we're getting in large bales for winter.

sallyellis

Visit site
Blimey my YO charges £4 a bale but (and thank god) we dont have to buy it off of him!!!! Who would at that price and it isnt even best quality hay?