How much do you think?

Connemara24

Visit site
Asking on behalf of a friend. Approximately 13.3hh takes up leg well, piebald cob mare 6/7 years old not sure on exact age. Has been driven not by current owner. Looking for a experienced rider as she is very green and needs a confident capable rider. Has mainly just been hacked, been in the school and walked round a couple of times. Out hacking at first she naps, with company she is better, with consistency I think she could get out of this. Ridden in a snaffle, but is forward going. Never bolted, or reared, doesn't buck when trotting/ cantering only when she naps. Great with cars, bikes tractors. Good at going on the trailer and travels well. Think she could have a great jump on her once you got her going. Sweet mare on the ground but can pull faces and be a typical mare. Great to pick up her feet, but not great for the farrier again needs consistency, shod on all four. She just needs someone too love her and give her the attention she deserves that her owner doesn't have the time for her due to change in circumstances.

So how much would you say she was worth? She is currently not being ridden much once a week at the most. I could pop her over a jump on the lunge too see if she has a good jump? She has a long thick mane/school haircut, and feathers. Would she sell better if I hogged her and clipped her out? (Would love to cut her mane off ?)
thanks everyone!

Connemara24

Visit site
Sold with a rug and bridle can have saddle if they want but I don't think it fits great. Which is probably the reason for her being nappy.

EmmaC78

Visit site
I definately think the horse market has slowed down a lot in the last few months and the crazy prices seem to have calmed down. With the issues you have mentioned and the size she is I would expect to pay no more than around £1000 - £1200.