How much does a lesson cost these days?

Theocat

Visit site
£20 a throw - depending on what we're doing and how the lesson goes it's been anything from 40 minutes - 75 minutes :)

I think I get a bargain!

charlimouse

Visit site
I'm a BHSAI and I have evented upto BE Intermediate level. I charge £20 per hour (which sometimes can be slightly under or over depending on how horse and rider are going). I charge travel if I have to drive more than 5 miles. Having said that you can spend alot more if you want. I know of people who charge £75 for 45 minutes! And as said above, just because you pay top wack doesn't mean they are brilliant, or that you will get on with them!

StormyMoments

Visit site
around 30 for 45mins... luckily i dont have to have them very often as my mum is an II but we get second opinions as my mum sometimes sees things through rose tinted glasses and im more inclined to argue with her than i am with someone i dont know very well :eek:

Orls

Visit site
I work freelance and I charge £20 an hour for a private lesson and £15 each for a shared lesson, £10 each for three people sharing (which is my maximum) ... I teach mostly private lessons however, This is reasonable for our area.

scribble

Visit site
I pay £30 per half hr for my dressage instructor but he does ride PSG etc but he pays 100 euros when he goes back to Germany for lessons as it is with the like of the schoekemoles etc.

I See Clover

Visit site
I pay £15 for mine. As to how long it lasts - depends on what we are doing. It can be anything from 20 minutes to 50 minutes. Instructor is on site too, which is helpful.

Compared to other instructors I have had this is comparatively cheap. I paid £30 for my last instructor for 45 minutes.

dark_prince

Visit site
£12.50 for an hour ! absolute bargain and trust her with my life. plus she makes me do things i don't want to do, but enjoy once i've started.
plus the gossip after is free ;)