How much to sell Rambo rug for?

andreo

Visit site
I am going to have to sell my rugs Reo is rapidly growing out of, one of which is a Rambo Supreme heavy weight 6"3. The problem is when I looked on ebay there were only new ones on there so I am not sure what to put as the starting price or reserve. He has worn it about dozen times and it is in very good condition and cleaned, any thoughts please.
tongue.gif

palomino_pony

Visit site
Oh I'm watching this post with interest as i have a supreme i need to sell. 6 foot, 2 years old, pressure washed clean and worn 2 days this year.

palomino_pony

Visit site
I'm thinking of starting at £40. Does that sound resonable? I think it cost £250 ish new and only used at sub zero temps! Pony is retired now and its too warm for her.

laura05

Visit site
I sold 1 on Ebay a couple of months ago went for £100 size 6"6 i would start higher. I have another 6 6 not in as good condition not sure what to start that at though. Good luck selling.

fruity

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oh I'm watching this post with interest as i have a supreme i need to sell. 6 foot, 2 years old, pressure washed clean and worn 2 days this year.

[/ QUOTE ] i would be interested in yours as thats the size i need! Pm me if u like

fruity

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] i would be interested in yours as thats the size i need! Pm me if interested

Dizzykizzy

Visit site
I paid £100 for a secondhand (though as new) rambo supreme on ebay a couple of years ago. I think this time of year and especially with this freezing weather you will get good prices for your Rambos. I agree with start low and get people bidding.

asset2004

Visit site
I've got a Rambo Supreme size 5'3 to sell, I was hoping for about £130 as its hardly been used.
Not sure about starting low on ebay, I'd be worried it went for a lot less.