How much weight can ....

S_N

Visit site
..... B carry? I working out my target weight you see and I'm impatient! SO, she is a shade under 16.2 without shoes, a WB - consisting of Dutch, Danish, TB & Hanno - and has a shade under 9 inches of bone. THANK YOU!

Flint002.jpg

beeee003.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

playing001.jpg

S_N

Visit site
You think so? Hmmmmm that's more than I was thinking tbh! I was thinking more 13 max! When I re-start her, I will of course have someone lighter as the first person on board!!

Anyone else have any ideas?

Gwenneh

www.insanedressagegirl.com
I think I'd have to go with the previous poster's opinion; as long as there are no lameness/sore back issues and she's sound, I don't see any reason why she couldn't comfortably carry 14st or so.

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
There is a big difference between a 14 stone learner and a 14 stone competent rider.

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
HH thinks I'm competant YAAAYYYYY Urmmm I haven't ridden since June though! And it will be a while before I am 14 stone
blush.gif
blush.gif
But thank you!!!

Patches

Visit site
I've no real idea on what weight horses can carry, so no use to you at all.

Just wanted to say SN, that B never fails to make me gasp when I see a pic of her. She's lovely. Especially like the top pic.

S_N

Visit site
Oh hunny thank you!!!! I love that piccy too!! That was taken in May, just before Devon County. I haven't forgotten that I need to reply to your pm, I'm just working up to it
grin.gif
Or should that be waking up to it
blush.gif
blush.gif
laugh.gif

Patches

Visit site
I need a coffee after that!

It's all this internet shopping going to my brain!

Just been washing some eggs too that our friend has from our hens. They can't have any marks on them else it makes him and his wife more aware of where they have come from...namely hens botty! Townies!

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
They can't have any marks on them else it makes him and his wife more aware of where they have come from...namely hens botty! Townies!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh PLEASE don't make me laugh like this - it hurts!!!

Patches

Visit site
Whoops...Sorry SN.

I just can't help but laugh at them. His wife prefers shop bought eggs as they are probably be cleaner inside! I mean WTH (I don't say the F word) does that mean? My hens are all wormed and vaccinated and have access to lovely free range grazing. Happier, healthy hens make for nice eggies!

I guess she thinks beef comes in cling film too, not from a cow. Bless.

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
When I was down in Cornwall my Friends OH (massive bloke about 14/15st) had his first taste of riding on Storm who is build simarly to B and Storm was fine
laugh.gif

S_N

Visit site
Ooooo Grand!! I think I'll ask these kind of questions more often!! Looks like I may ride my girlies sooner than I thought!!

Tia

Visit site
Well personally I would say she should be good for 16 stone. Not many men are under that weight and she looks perfectly capable of carrying a man - she's a solid girl!

S_N

Visit site
Tia, I NEVER thought I say this to a non-family member female - I LOVE YOU!!!!! You've made my day!!! I will be riding her SO much sooner than I thought - YAAAAAYYYYY *bounces*

Patches

Visit site
Have to admit, I agree with Tia when I think logically (baaaaaaaaaaa)

Look at all the showjumers out there, some of the men are quite solid, not all little whippets like Ben Maher and their horses are more than happy to carry them over international courses.

I know of a few larger riders who must be between 14-16 stones (if not more for one of them) and their horse's are not as big or substantial as B is.

Get the jods out SN!

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
[ QUOTE ]

When were you in Cornwall and WHY didn't you tell me!!!! HUMPH
mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to live in Cornwall
tongue.gif
I lived there between the ages of 5 and moved up to Warwick just before mt 17th Birthday
laugh.gif

Lived in St.Ives and right by Stithians Lake (I REFUSE to say I lived near Camborne and Redruth
tongue.gif
)

S_N

Visit site
PMSL!!! Thankies hun - am still more than that though!! BUt it means that I will be riding her at least 3 to 3.5 stone before I thought I would be
grin.gif
grin.gif

S_N

Visit site
LMFAO!!!!! That is NOWHERE NEAR Redruth or Cambourne hunny - it's at least oooo 200 miles away
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

Do you still have family down here?

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
[ QUOTE ]
LMFAO!!!!! That is NOWHERE NEAR Redruth or Cambourne hunny - it's at least oooo 200 miles away
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif

Do you still have family down here?

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO, miles.................you mean yards
tongue.gif

Only have my dad down there now, not for much longer though but I still have all of my friends and at least 2 adopted families down here.......Poor sods, can't seem to get rid of me
grin.gif

I want a pasty!!!!!!!!!!

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
ooo of course! I'm dying to meet the famous Hector
grin.gif

Tempted to contact St Pirans stud and see if they'll take little ol' me on worke placement (starting to worry about finding a placement now
crazy.gif
) in which case I'd be down at the end of may
laugh.gif

S_N

Visit site
Ooooooo That would be a fabby place to do work placement!! Though H may have found a new home by then - but if I don't advertise him, that may not happen
1.gif