How much would you pay/charge for?

Visit site
Hi just wondering what you would pay or charge for poo picking and feeding for two days?

I poo pick for a few people for £5 per horse per week,

Please just some opinions

Thank you :)

fidleyspromise

Visit site
Hi, I pay £6 per half hour and that's enough time to poo pick and feed 2 ponies. This is for someone to travel specifically to me.
At a previous yard I was £2.50 per field to poopick and £.50 per pony to feed. (again two ponies in it). This is someone already on yard. This was per day.

Kezzabell2

Visit site
I was paying two different people £7.50 an hour and they were both let downs! they never turned up when they were supposed to, so ended up giving up and doing it all myself! annoying though, coz I don't have time now I have horses on 2 yards! esp in the winter!

be positive

Visit site
I think at £5 per horse you are undercharging a little if they are all in the same or nearby fields then it may take less time but that still seems cheap to me I would happily pay more than that if you would come and do my fields, I think you should be getting double that as you are really helping the owners save time and doing a job most people hate doing.
For the daily checks/ feed/ picking I would expect £10 per day if I was already going to the yard, still good value and from your point of view better income than your normal rate.

Theocat

Visit site
If it was someone already on my yard and it was feed / poo pick once daily (and assuming a four-legs-and-a-head check as well, I.e not a numpty who will fail to notice or act on injuries) I'd expect to pay £6-£7 daily per horse. If they had to travel to me I'd expect to pay at least £10 for the first horse, but possibly a bit less for any additional horses.

If you're going once a week and clearing all the poo, I'd charge £10 per horse as a minimum.