How much would you pay for full livery (Including exercising)

Visit site
Hi there everyone.

I have been thinking about this for a while now and thought I would ask you guys as you would hopefully be the customers ;-)

I'm thinking about starting a small livery yard (no more than 8 horses) on the outskirts of Herefordshire (just past oakcurch) for people who know Hereford.

There's a lot of very lovely hacking on the door step, an indoor arena 5 miles down the road and there will be space created for lunging/schooling.

I would be aiming towards people who want to keep competition/ hunting horses fit and looked after (the full works - tack cleaned, horses exercised daily, fed, hay, bedding, rugs changed, legs cleaned in winter, turned out in day brought in at night etc... The list goes on)

So for people who work full time but want to have their horses kept fit for weekends etc??

I can transport horses to locations and they would always be looked after as one of my own - well better I expect!

My question is, what kind of weekly livery would you be willing to pay for this kind of service?

Thank you all in advance, Lu