how much

crackerjack

Visit site
sorry but Just intrested to see how much really, not expecting much at all but will be nive to know:

13 hh New forest x welsh mountain gelding
16 years old
100% to shoe box clip etc
bombproof in traffic
a real confidence giver/ first pony.
has done PC activtities with me. not one for jump offs but will go clear every time, just not overly speedy

Anything else you would need to know, like i said not expecting much so don't worry about low prices
grin.gif

thanks.

Skhosu

Visit site
Sounds similar to a pony we got for my little sister, however he had done an awful lot of PC. Similar age and height:
1000 for yours?

crackerjack

Visit site
He is a doll!
TripleSandH he did a lot of pc with his previous owners inc. camps but i havent done to much with him, local shows, pc camps and rallys when i was younger.

Skhosu

Visit site
hmm,I would stick with my original price. We bought ours for around 1200 and he is a real superstar, no hang ups and had recently been winning at SJ so I would say 1000 is fair for a pony who hasn't done much PC recently. Still good for a 13h!

crackerjack

Visit site
Thats great Tbh wasnt expecting more than that, just giving all info. I don't want to sell him, he is a little older now and what to make sure he stays in a good home for all of him time.

crackerjack

Visit site
thanks, i REALLY don't want to sell him but i know i am too big and i won't be able to afforf to keep 2 of 5 day livery!

I'll see how things pan out maybe i will just not get another...my friend may have him in her field for me which would be good
grin.gif

crackerjack

Visit site
will def let you know, won't be for a little while yet though.
Oh and he is, at times a little to safe...please...move...a..little...faster