How much . . .

CharlyOscar

Visit site
I am not advertising, but I am interested in people's opinions.

First one
Bay, full up 14.2 LHC, gelding, 11 yo, JC. Registered BSJA won Actual £218 and Notional £110. He has qualifed British Novice second rounds twice and Discovery once. Has jumped British Novice second rounds. He is an absolute dream to hack out alone or in company, will go in front or behind. Has done pony club camp and won the Chase me Charlie jumping 1m 30 in 2 ft of mud. We have had him 4 years and has jumped Unaffilated Eventer trials and come placed. He has also done Pony Club Jumping teams and jumped on the team at Nationals and did Area Dressage. The only thing is that he will not travel in a tralier or side lorry, has to be a heronbone one. Apart from that he is basically amazing and I dont want to sell him. He is forward going, but safe and doesnt fizz up at shows, he does away shows etc and was placed at Wales and West Amateurs all week.

Second Pony
14.1 LHC, coloured gelding, 12 yo, JC, registered BSJA. He came over from Ireland just before I bought him in 2008. He had been jumped 1m 30 competitions out there. We bought him to take me round 90s which he has done. He still has a lot of jump in him, but as a rider I am not brave enough to jump higher tracks. He has a proven Irish record which can be viewed. He has won actual £583 and notional £561. He did Pony Club Camp 2009, where he did cross-country and I took my C and C+ PC tests on him. He can easily change his stride to horses to cover the ground in PC competitions but then shortens for jumping Pony tracks. He has really good flat work etc, will travel alone. He is very easy to handle shoe clip etc

They are both going to be advertised because I am out of Juniors and need to buy a horse. So how much do you think they are worth?

Thanks

Oh and they are both Irish

SupertrampIII

Visit site
Hmm ponies can be tricky, if they are a schoolmaster that will take any kid round 1.20+ they can go for about 10-15,000, but if they've only done up to discovery no more than 4-5k? Really depends because some people will spend a fortune on safe ponies, you might be better off selling the first one as a pony club pony and the second as a showjumper. If you could get someone to ride the 2nd one round bigger tracks it would be worth a lot more
smile.gif