How much?

Sealine

Visit site
A friend has been sharing the perfect horse for her and would like to buy and thinks the owner may be tempted if the price is right. What is it worth in the current market assuming it passes a 5 stage vetting?

Coloured cob, 15.1hh, 12 years old - confidence giver, honest, easy, done all PC activities, hunted, loves jumping, forward going but sensible, hacks alone and in company, will do a nice dressage test, no issues etc etc.

Last edited:

Mrs. Jingle

Visit site
If it passes a 5 stage vetting then I would say the owner may name their price. The market is begging for horse's like you describe and there are not many about that would pass a vetting, they are like hen's teeth. I would be careful you do not stir up a hornet's nest of owner making some enquiries to find a going rate and then selling on the open market if the tidy sum she could easily ask goes outside your price bracket.

Sorry, not making assumptions about your financial position but well worth keeping in mind this could happen.

My apologies - I did not take on board you are asking for a friend - really must read more carefully! :rolleyes:

Last edited: