How nice

MagicMelon

Visit site
Id rather have this pretty boy http://www.horsedeals.co.uk/horsedetails.aspx?horseid=18612

Although Id prefer it if he wasnt chestnut.....!
smile.gif

moodymare1987

Visit site
Yeah i had to work my bum off for my coloured that i had,and loved her so much but with this new one id rather have a car instead so am going to get another one in time, when you have to work so hard for something and i realised i didnt want new one, we dont gel at all, i thought whats the point, i do wish i still had coloured but i supose the time has gone,

I would defo have her back in a flash though xx

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Loan horse is 17hh, I'm 5ft 3. No problem. Also ride 18hh heavy weight hunter - again no problem.

If you really like - go have a little look see.
wink.gif

moodymare1987

Visit site
Hiya i sold coloured as everyone kept telling me i was too tall for her, and you know when you just dont know what you want and are that influenced by other people i sold her, definitley regret it but its ok im fine now,

But new one is they dark bay in siggy, hes 16.2 tbxid 9 years old fantastic jumper, will also be fab for dressage and cross country, he is really good but hes not my kind of horse, he is more tb than id and i dont like them like that so hes going, im not interested with him at all and it would be cruel to keep him and waste him,