How NOT to ride a young horse forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pidgeon

Visit site
Thanks am on phone so can't report it. Unfortunately some seem incapable of having a civilised discussion and resort to childish insults, hey ho, sticks and stones......

kerilli

Visit site
Is that the best constructive response you can muster, oh dear, you're not very articulate are you? Perhaps you need to go away until you have anything constructive to contribute.

I'm boggled, I always thought 'c***' was a noun, can't see it being a verb... ;) ;)

heroandleander, the questions have all been answered earlier in the thread anyway, but, as I have tried to say a few times, but obviously not quite clearly enough, the video alone is evidence enough, surely? The age, history, blah blah blah of the horse are all totally immaterial. the video stands as proof of senseless abuse of the animal.

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
Fine and dandy unless you know something more about this than the video shows then we are both are in the dark to the circomstances leading up the the video being taken.

I can understand hiting the horse to make it go forward when its bucking or cat leaping as forward impulsion counteracts lateral movement - but why this dude was hitting the horse when it was just walking I cant understand.

My point is that that in other circomstances people are activly encouraged to whip there horses regardless if they are doing anything right or wrong - Yes Racing - its not right in my book to whip a horse for doing nothing wrong , so if your going to take this guy to court then is the jockey club co-accused ?

Are you for real??? You take a strange horse, sedate it, clip it, get on its back it bucks, you then start beating it, but it is ok? Since when? And to top it all there is the laughing beetch. But we need to have the benefit of the doubt because "we afre in the dark to the circumstances leading up to the video being taken". They picked the horse up Sunday pm the video was all over the internet Monday am. Ummm yep can see why they had to reason to beat the living daylights out of a doped up 4yo. What was I thinking when I got so upset at seeing him being treated in this way!! Off to have a word with myself....

heroandleander

Visit site
I'm boggled, I always thought 'c***' was a noun, can't see it being a verb... ;) ;)

heroandleander, the questions have all been answered earlier in the thread anyway, but, as I have tried to say a few times, but obviously not quite clearly enough, the video alone is evidence enough, surely? The age, history, blah blah blah of the horse are all totally immaterial. the video stands as proof of senseless abuse of the animal.

If you check my earlier posts you will see my feelings on the video so please dont misrepresent me , i am being attacked for asking questions not for condoning what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.