How should I leave yard help!?

Mearas

Visit site
Thinking a bit more on this I would also wonder if they don't want you turning up unannounced because they are doing more than 1 ride a day with him which would also explain him not being turned out as much around the rides.

Sad to say but I also thought this.

Foxtrot Filly

Visit site
Hi Everyone!

Thanks for all the advice last week,

Just a quick update, all moved now I spoke to YO on friday and advised I was going to move as I didn't think working livery was right for him (went for most amicable option) and she said that was fine and YO agreed we had no notice period!

When I moved I also got to have a look at the diary in office as no one was around and they had him booked in for 2 lesson sat and sun (so doing more work than arranged! and im sure part of why he was in so much!)

So moved to new yard on sat and he is all settled in and a much happier boy already! And no problems leaving the old yard which was a big relief!

Just shame about the weather now!! :rolleyes:

paulineh

Visit site
You do not have to give a reason for leaving. We are all inclined to say too much to others, we do not have to justify what we do

if you feel you have to have a reason just say that it is for personal and give no more out.

NooNoo59

Visit site
I am torn between 1 and 3, i think it would be best to just pack up and go, pay your due livery and get him out of there. Can you get all your stuff out in one go?