How to enter my first BE

Equestriangirl123

Visit site
So I want to do a BE80 at the start of march next year ( just checked on BE website ). How do I go about entering , what do I need to know etc ? I've never competed at an affiliated event before .
I only want a day ticket, not full membership .

Thank you in advance

CaleruxShearer

Visit site
You need to buy register for an account with BE first so you can buy a ticket for yourself and the horse, all this can be done on the website and is fairly self explanatory. Once you have bought your tickets go to bdwp.co.uk and check the list of forthcoming events to see if your event is on there (most are), click on your event that you want to enter and then click enter and fill in the entry form that comes up!

Bubblegum

Visit site
You need to buy register for an account with BE first so you can buy a ticket for yourself and the horse, all this can be done on the website and is fairly self explanatory. Once you have bought your tickets go to bdwp.co.uk and check the list of forthcoming events to see if your event is on there (most are), click on your event that you want to enter and then click enter and fill in the entry form that comes up!

Agree with this, good advice. Plan your events carefully, as it is expensive to BE! Do your research on the courses, ask on here, you will get good responses. Make sure you pick courses to suit you / your horse. Good luck!

bgb

Visit site
It is quite a complicated process so bear with me!

1) create a free lifetime registration online

2) register your horse to your name (you will need to scan a copy of his passport and upload it)

3) you now have to pay £10 to be entitled to purchase day tickets (this means you get handbook etc.) and are now a "day ticket member".

4) for each event you need to buy a day ticket for you and your horse at £16 each

5) 4 or so weeks before the event you want to enter online at bdwp.co.uk

Hopefully that has made sense and it Is all correct! Make sure you have number bib, BE medical card (have to get one from head office) and start fee on the day. Oh and to get your hats tagged too. Have loads of fun and let us know how you get on!!