How to improve?

Lolo

Visit site
A bit different here, actually...

What do you want to see from a youtube channel in order to want to subscribe to it/ regularly check it out?

How would you improve this youtube channel to make you want to check it out more often?

http://www.youtube.com/user/SomethingsUp55

And for those who care, a Smokey photo... Al is so pleased with how much he's improving in terms of condition and muscle, and how his flatwork is coming along. Hopefully I'll get some pretty photos next time she schools him for your delectation!

1237719_10201991165087810_121993692_n.jpg

Would like to say that the first photo is a testament to Becky's hard work in getting him to that point from being a hat rack after the winter. We've struck lucky in finding a food he loves and now he's on a diet! He has turned into a hoover pony- if there are hay scraps in a stable we just put Smokes in for 10 minutes to clear up for us :D (Reg and co are too fussy for hay off the floor... Smokey has no such qualms!)

Nicnac

Visit site
I'm not a fan of You Tube unless it's embedded in a blog or post on here. I wouldn't ever go to You Tube on its own ifswim but maybe just an age thing! Enjoyed watching though.

As for Smokey - looking good! All Smokeys seem to be hoovers when it come to food. Hektikos the TB won't touch anything with a speck of dust but good old Smokes comes along and does his Dyson impression.

Lolo

Visit site
Sorry I'm no expert on youtube channels, just had to say that Smokey is gorgeous!

He's the cutest pony around, he has the biggest personality too. You can just see his every thought, and as he's settled in he's become so confident with us. We all love him, he's just perfect!

I'm not a fan of You Tube unless it's embedded in a blog or post on here. I wouldn't ever go to You Tube on its own ifswim but maybe just an age thing! Enjoyed watching though.

As for Smokey - looking good! All Smokeys seem to be hoovers when it come to food. Hektikos the TB won't touch anything with a speck of dust but good old Smokes comes along and does his Dyson impression.

Yep- Reggie won't eat the food on the bottom layer of his bucket (or floor, or trough, or any bucket). We joke it's because they're leftovers at that point and they're not as nice... Smokey has no such qualms! Still got to be careful this winter- think he could drop it all quite easily if we don't keep an eye.

Al wants to say she knows he's not stood up properly in the first photo (8 weeks ago) but she still hopes you think he's improved a bit!