HOYS dressage masterclass

omm

New User
Visit site
Hi All

I have been given the most amazing opportunity to be the demo rider for the dressage masterclass with Stephen Clarke at the Horse of the Year Show with my gorgeous boy, Rowan Magic (Roo to his friends). We would both love to show everyone what we can do.

Here is the link to the video I have made to enter the competition. If you like it perhaps you would be kind enough to vote for me (Claire Abel)

https://youtu.be/eAXpF3_cwJ0

If the link doesn't work go to www.hoys.co.uk/show/dressage/dressage-masterclass

Thank you

el_Snowflakes

Visit site
Sorry, the 2nd link was broken so couldn't get to the voting bit! Your vid is lovely tho- would be happy to vote for you to do the demo- you & your horse look like a great team! :)

Foxy O

Visit site
The link works, I voted for you as you seem to be the only one who doesn't work with horses as your career, so I think it would be great for you to go. The others come across as though they could get a lesson with the professionals any time. Good luck :)

omm

New User
Visit site
Thank you so much. Roo is the love of my life, such a generous and gentle soul. He adores and cuddles everyone.

The fact that he has been phenomenally successful is just a bonus. He taken me to national champs virtually every year and is now showing real talent for the Grand Prix work which is the last thing left on my horsy bucket list. He has given this 5'2" office worker more than she ever dreamed and only wanted food and cuddles in return. The only thing he (probably driven by me) struggles with is atmosphere and noise so the HOYS experience would be really great for us both.

Thank you again x