HOYS

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Because I cant work out how to search, does anyone know if we can watch this anywhere. Tv or livestreaming, I cant see anything but am I being dim!!

Visit site
It was a shame they screwed up in the DES class! The pony that was pulled forward as 3rd was actually 12/13th on marks but they had written the number down wrong. So the correct 3rd place pony missed out on her final 11 pull, her placing and her lap of honour! It has all been rectified now, she got her correct rosette, placing and got to do her own lap of honour round the ring this morning! I do feel for the pony that has just been stripped of 3rd spot and of the other Shetland who has had the Best Of Breed taken and reawarded.

Did you watch the Fell pony who went champions workers round? Superb! Kirsty was on fire yesterday! 2 m&m workers wins as well as becoming champion and picking up 3rd place in the Heavy Horse class!

Dave's Mam

Visit site
It was a shame they screwed up in the DES class! The pony that was pulled forward as 3rd was actually 12/13th on marks but they had written the number down wrong. So the correct 3rd place pony missed out on her final 11 pull, her placing and her lap of honour! It has all been rectified now, she got her correct rosette, placing and got to do her own lap of honour round the ring this morning! I do feel for the pony that has just been stripped of 3rd spot and of the other Shetland who has had the Best Of Breed taken and reawarded.

Did you watch the Fell pony who went champions workers round? Superb! Kirsty was on fire yesterday! 2 m&m workers wins as well as becoming champion and picking up 3rd place in the Heavy Horse class!

Yes, I saw the Belated round of honour & it was well deserved. I was over the moon to see Edwinsfield Noctourne placed. I love that pony & Gaoth got 9th in the 133 workers. I missed the fell, I had to do some work. *grumbles*