Human Cortaflex?

S_N

Visit site
I tried the tablets - didn;'t do a thing for me,l actually made me grumpy!!

The liquid worked for a while on my Mum, but then the affect sort of peetered out - I was standing over her for her daily dose too, I wanted to know if it worked!!

So, for us, not very successful I'm affraid.

hunteress

Visit site
I would try a bioflow wristband they helped me a lot and you only have to pay out once as the cortaflex for humans is very expensive have you tried Glocozamine (i thinks thats how you spell it !!)

eekmon

Visit site
try glucosamine sulphate from Healthspan ( google it) Its fab !!
smile.gif
Ive taken it for about a year, then didn't for a few months, really felt the difference! Do loads in the gym aswell as ridiing
smile.gif

Peanot

Visit site
I bought some and took the double dose for about 10 days and then the one capsule. I have to say that I didn`t notice a difference and so took them for about 3 weeks altogether then stopped. So I don`t know if I gave them a fair chance really.

k9h

Visit site
I used the liquid back in 99 I'm terrible for cracking my knuckles & can also do that with my neck too. After being on cortaflex for 3 weeks all of a sudden I realised that I wasn't able to do it anymore. After 6mnth I stopped taking it as couldn't afford. Well not for me & the neddies! After a month started being able to crack my knuckles again!. So that told me that it works so kept horses on it & just let me suffer joint pain!