Human joint suplaments

Ezme

Visit site
Hi all, you may or may not remember I posted a while ago about my back clicking and grinding causing me considerable pain not just in my muscle but actually in my back itself. Anyway, I got the chiro on it and it sorted and I have taken cod liver oil for a month and the clicking in most of my joints has reduced but has seemed to reach a bit of a platau also after working the whole bank holiday weekend my hands are really aching and the joints sore (plus the skin but thats more i've gone "soft" after being at uni too long and then doing resits!) and this surely isn't right as I'm 20. Soooo I think the plan i think is now to take a propper joint supliament as a precautionary measure, theres no juvenial arthritus in my family but i want to be safe especially as playing the flute is one of my loves and I defiantly can't do that with stiff fingers! So any recomendations? Was going to look at cortaflex, i mean the stress geoff billington's joint's must be under it's gota be good! lol Any suggestions welcome. Thanks

Cop-Pop

Visit site
My YO takes cortaflex and she swears by it. She broke her back and twisted her pelvis a few years ago and as she's in her 40's she hasn't healed as well as someone a bit younger might
smile.gif

Ezme

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
And some exercises to strengthen and improve flexability?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats already planned, going back to uni in a few weeks and joining fat club (a.k.a. slimming world lol) and going to to pilates or yoga for the strengthening. Plus i'm hopefully taking up fencing as well as my UWE riding presidential duties to get me a moving more.

Glad for the vote for cortaflex already. If it really is that good maybe i'll get use of my thumb back! Broke it when i was 5 and havn't been able to bend it since!

vhf

Visit site
I use Revitalife Flexijoint and am fairly convinced it's the only reason i'm still riding.
Basically fairly strong doses of chondriatin, glucosamine and MSM. I vary the amount depending on what I'm doing, so I don't always need the full dose, but if things are bad I return to the loading dose for a while.
You could probably get the separate ingredients cheaper by haunting the "Better than half Price Sale" people, but I find it easier to just get mine online!