humungous fly masks

clairekat

Visit site
I'm struggling to find a large fly mask. I've tried the PE lyra hoods but she rubs her head so recently bought the Weatherbeeta deluxe mask in warmblood size, and its too small. Its too tight on the poll, too short in the face, the straps just about do up and its close to her eyes. So I need help finding one that will fit and stay on and preferably has no ears or nose although i could cut those off. Also I'd like it to be coloured so I can find it in the field and budget friendly lol She wears a Full size head collar and has an extra full bridle - ID X selle francais

GoldenWillow

Visit site

I use this one on my cob, he's only 148 but has the huge wide cob head, xf size browband and 6" bit. I find it gives the best eye clearance of the ones I've tried.

Afon_34

Visit site

I use this one on my cob, he's only 148 but has the huge wide cob head, xf size browband and 6" bit. I find it gives the best eye clearance of the ones I've tried.
Second this one- my boy has ‘bug eyes’. If this one still give him really good clearance- the HH weren’t as good imo

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
I'm struggling to find a large fly mask. I've tried the PE lyra hoods but she rubs her head so recently bought the Weatherbeeta deluxe mask in warmblood size, and its too small. Its too tight on the poll, too short in the face, the straps just about do up and its close to her eyes. So I need help finding one that will fit and stay on and preferably has no ears or nose although i could cut those off. Also I'd like it to be coloured so I can find it in the field and budget friendly lol She wears a Full size head collar and has an extra full bridle - ID X selle francais
cant help you but got a x huge nose net, didnt think it would be hard to find a home bu hey ho

marmalade88

Visit site
I bought a XL shires recently and it’s very big. My boy normally wears an xl in the lieu’s but it was giving up the ghost, this is so long I had to cut the tassel so they didn’t tickle him.

scrat

Visit site
Ruggles fit our Shires big heads and are good quality at a reasonable price.

clairekat

Visit site
The Shires was out of stock so I bought the XL LeMeiux Guardian mask. It was a bit short on the velcro but did up. Anyway it didn't manage to stay on overnight so back looking at the other suggestions