Hunt kennels attacked...!!!!!!

CARREG

Visit site
CROSS POSTED FROM ANOTHER HUNTING SITE

Have just been told that the VWH, Beaufort and Cotswold kennels were targeted by the antis last night, they also vandalised the new Hunting Office and a neigbouring livery yard
Tyres were slashed on staffs cars and lorry tyres also slashed also paint stripper was poured over the paint work of the cars and ALF painted everywhere too. All this without being noticed or heard
Was this one group travelling or different groups co-ordinating

peakpark

Visit site
There was an article in the Telegraph at the weekend about how apparently hunt saboteurs were finding it harder to recruit as people thought hunting was banned, so maybe the ALF flew into a rage about that.

Eagle_day

Visit site
"When the hunting law was introduced, it was feared or feted as the end of a country sport. Now, three years later, it appears to have left the pursuit's opponents deeply wounded, while hunting goes from strength to strength.
The number of protesters has fallen by almost two-thirds despite claims that hunts are routinely breaking the law, and reports that more foxes are being killed now than before the Hunting Act was signed into law.
Figures released by the Countryside Alliance (CA) ahead of the Act's third anniversary tomorrow show that protester numbers have fallen to just 678 this season, with only three weekends still to run"

Full story here:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/02/17/nhunt117.xml

Is Wrighty the last anti?

wallace

Visit site
don't you know what the ALF are ???

they are the largest sickest terrorist group in the UK , their various stunts have been arson , bombings , grave desecration , violence , blackmail , robbery , vandalism and above all hypocrisy. and if any of them reading this disagrees LIARS

So you think hypocrisy is their GREATEST sin?

Fairynuff

Visit site
I am/was/will be/maybe/could well be conviced etc-I just might become a 100% pro again. These analrings are the lowest of the low-they have no idea regarding hunting etc they are by nature dangerous in their blindness. I have been know to post on their forum but most of the time I am aghast and open mouthed at the utter nonsense and bigotry that they spew forth. Their collective mental state is frightening :( If it comes to it, I will be more than happy to saddle my hunter and partake in one of Englands most hallowed traditions...so long as you dont catch anything... :grin:. Mxx

Trencher

New User
Visit site
I have to give the Anti's some credit. Around 1998/99 my wife was hunting with the East Devon Foxhounds and shell fell from her horse on to a road and was hurt very badly. The field continued and just left her there. About 5 Saboteurs came running up to her, to see if she was alright and they phoned for for an ambulance. I was not there as I was following in my car and the pack had moved across country. Eventually I arrived at the accident and was shocked to see anti's comforting her. There was not one member of the mounted Hunt there, not one. I was appauled. needless to say we cancelled our subs and joined the Catistock.

wrighty

Visit site
I have to give the Anti's some credit. Around 1998/99 my wife was hunting with the East Devon Foxhounds and shell fell from her horse on to a road and was hurt very badly. The field continued and just left her there. About 5 Saboteurs came running up to her, to see if she was alright and they phoned for for an ambulance. I was not there as I was following in my car and the pack had moved across country. Eventually I arrived at the accident and was shocked to see anti's comforting her. There was not one member of the mounted Hunt there, not one. I was appauled. needless to say we cancelled our subs and joined the Catistock.

It is good to here that pros and antis can get on from time to time BUT please dont get confused by ALF and Anti, the majority of Anti's I know do not condone some of the ALF actions