hunt ....more followers

clait

Visit site
Well i have tried! sent my membership of in the summer and i am still waiting for my membership card and a meet card. I sent a email back in october to make sure they recived my cheque and they said yes they had.
I only found out about the hunt ball from my hairdresser as she was doing lots of hair for it.
TBH i am quite piss** off with them and they will not be getting my money this year.

VoR

Visit site
its great to have many more mounted followers within our hunt,especially so many youngsters,are other hunts experiencing this.

Yep we are a very small hunt, but definately seeing the size of mounted field grow and certainly a lot more youngsters.

Well i have tried! sent my membership of in the summer and i am still waiting for my membership card and a meet card. I sent a email back in october to make sure they recived my cheque and they said yes they had.
I only found out about the hunt ball from my hairdresser as she was doing lots of hair for it.
TBH i am quite piss** off with them and they will not be getting my money this year.

If I were you I'd get on the phone to the Hunt Secretary rather than e-mail. Have they cashed the cheque? It is probably an oversight.

we don't doANY cards,no commitee,nosubs but we are doing bloody well,both financially and so many followers and PEACE,wonderful.

Blimey, no cards, no committee, no subs.........so how does it run? Peace would be such a wonderful thing....people tend to destroy it though!!! :D

L&M

Visit site
I would agree. Our field sizes are definitely bigger and there have been quite a lot of new faces/visitors this season.

Our hunt has always run on the breadline, but hopefully this season has seen a slight turn around for the better