Hunting attire?

Clodagh

Visit site
I have heard it, prior to the ban. However, it doesn't seem to work with socks. Have to agree, you could feel a bit of a special case, but what the heck!

I love cubbing...just those early starts are not good, wandering around the field at 4am trying to find your dark grey horse whos lying down and keeping very quiet...

severnmiles

Visit site
I've hunted since a child with the Ledbury, Cotswold Vale, South Herefordshire and Ross Harriers....I've never heard it. I have however cantered with others towards an adult fox during cubbing to turn it back to the hounds, it was a problem on a large estate which had many game birds present. There was alot of hollaring but no Tally Ho Back....what a surprise.

Karla

Visit site
Saying you've never heard it is quite different from saying it can never be heard.

Perhaps you COULD have heard it but the delightful slogan got drowned among the general squealing and mass hysteria.

combat_claire

www.freewebs.com
Very much a PRE-ban expression with the Fitz. I can't speak for other packs. I'm sure if I see a stray argyll sock emerging from a patch of woodland and then returning it might be an expression one could dust off..but then even given how disgusting the dog socks are we use...I doubt that any are quite so gross that they are walking on their own...yet anyway....

Karla

Visit site
Don't forget the suitably coloured ribbon for the horse's tail. Why not plump for a polka-dot one just to confuse everyone???