Hunting jacket *wanted* size 36 & 38

Boxers

Visit site
I've just bought my daughter a Shires Clifton on ebay for £112. It hasn't come yet but i'm hoping it will be alright.

Have a look on www.fieldandcountryantiques.co.uk they have some really good second hand ones, unfortunately my daughter tried several on and they were too short in the sleeve for her.

HoHum

Visit site
I have a Shires one, 38, black. Only worn two or three times. Very nice quality for the price. I was putting it on ebay thus evening but let me know if you interested.

Smith123

Visit site
I have a Shires one, 38, black. Only worn two or three times. Very nice quality for the price. I was putting it on ebay thus evening but let me know if you interested.

Can you send info and a picture? How much do you want for it?

Thanks

alex2

Visit site
I have a 38" Moss bros heavyweight ladies wool jacket. Lovely and warm, has tattersall wool lining which lines the sleeves as well. I am about to put it on ebay, pm me if you are still looking.

Sally-FF

Visit site
I have a 38" Moss bros heavyweight ladies wool jacket. Lovely and warm, has tattersall wool lining which lines the sleeves as well. I am about to put it on ebay, pm me if you are still looking.

Can you send me the details?

thanks

Topaz Tiger

Visit site
Ive got a size 12 Musto softshell, windproof/showerproof navy showjacket. RRP £275, only worn a handful of times.... :D
Also a lightweight Lucinda Green navy Jacket size 14
and a Lucinda Green Olive wool hacking Jacket size 14....