Hunting together again after 7 years!

BenvardenRach2

Visit site
I very nearly wimped out of hunting today... I've been checking the weather about 50 times a day and the forecast all week was sun friday, sun sunday but Saturday was heavy rain all day - and boy did it rain!!
The last time I took Rocky hunting he was 4 and I was 14 :D ... since then I've wrapped him up in cotton wool as my 'dressage/show' horse and took my lovely grey pony hunting however she was unfortunately pts in June.

He absolutely loved being back out on the field, we had a blast ! It was lovely to see everyone wearing their poppy's for remembrance day as well as putting them in horses manes & tails in super creative ways - noted for next time.
Also had some lovely comments regarding how smart he is, which of course I agree ;)

I have no idea how he actually looked clean by the time we got home!! I couldn't see my boots underneath all the mud and my face was caked :D
I suppose the rain gave us a good rinse off!

Complementary pics below

09-11-2019-14-49-16.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_5064.jpg

thumbnail_69966E9F-65AC-4D25-BD3C-65CB010123BF.jpg

Looking rather clean!!! And tired bless him :cool:

thumbnail_IMG_5030.jpg

BenvardenRach2

Visit site
You both look very smart. Hope you didn’t get too wet. You might get more reactions on the hunting section on here btw.

Thanks Bernster.. we did get rather wet but it was worth it!!! Did not even know there was a hunting section! Thank you Xx

You both look great, and he looks very chilled and happy. Did you jump much?

Thanks Jellymoon he was absolutely brilliant all day - super chuffed!! No I popped a couple of small ones but the ground was pretty crap and I worry too much haha!! Xx

He looks lovely. So glad you both had a good time!

Thank you so much Shay, we had a ball just hope it’s not raining so much next time! X