Hunts / Knackermen Worcs area?

JillA

Visit site
There was a man called Shaun Carline who sent me some of his cards a few years ago. Was in hunt service, now on his own, I think he was Ludlow way but covered a large area. I can't say how good or otherwise because I never had the need for his services but he claimed to be kind and caring. 01584 872049 or 07890 564584. Good luck, it is never easy. Or your local hunt - Albrighton Woodland is just outside Kidderminster, or Ledbury west of Worcester.

touchstone

Visit site
You can join the fallen stock scheme for free as a horse owner, it will give contact details and prices/services of all local disposal services.

spacefaer

Visit site
Philip Smith-Maxwell - lovely man, very professional

P.J & K.R Smith-Maxwell Horse Ambulance Service Phepson Manor Himbleton Worcestershire WR9 7JZ Tel: 01905 391206

ShadowFlame

Visit site
Thanks all.

Striker - last resort for the boy I bought 6mths ago who has is a rig. I'm making a last ditch attempt to find someone experienced enough to take him on, but if that fails I will be doing the responsible thing and having him humanely PTS. Difficult decision, but ultimately the right one.

AdorableAlice

Visit site
Philip Smith-Maxwell - lovely man, very professional

P.J & K.R Smith-Maxwell Horse Ambulance Service Phepson Manor Himbleton Worcestershire WR9 7JZ Tel: 01905 391206

Another vote for Philip. If Philip does not attend himself he will send Ian who was a professional huntsman for the Worcestershire until an horrific accident curtailed his career. Both men are excellent in both the practical side of things and the understanding of the situation for the owner.