Huntsman 6.2t horsebox

jjsblackhorse

Visit site
Huntsman 6.2t horsebox - Has any one had any dealings with the company, own one of these horseboxes or have any information re build quality as looking for a side loading lorry to carry 2 horses with a small living and these seem to fit the bill but can not find any reviews.....

Bernster

Visit site
Nope sorry. I know that peper harow do a 6.5t which has that kind of build and people seem to like them. Bit more basic in fit out and quality to some others but look sturdy and seem to last.

JoRitchie

New User
Visit site
Hi there, yes i have a 6.5T made to my spec from Mark (Huntsman Horseboxes). Made to what i wanted, large forward facing horse area & 6ft of living. Great lorry & very reasonable proced compared to others. Happy for you to contact me if you want more info.

jjsblackhorse

Visit site
That sounds good. What size horses will it carry? What is the pay load? Were there a lot of hidden extras? Is yours a side or rear load?

Thanks in advance 😀

JoRitchie

New User
Visit site
Hi, payload just under 2T, it was plated just last month & I Wanted to make note of the payload but can’t remember exactly! I had it side loading on passenger side, 9ft of Horse area end to end forward facing (7ft from chest to bum). I have my 18h big warmblood in there & he travels much better than when he was squashed in my 3.5T. No real hidden extras as I asked lots of questions, but I did have to provide the material for the seating in the living (comes with leisure battery & has bottle) but I suppose it depends what you want, you can go for anything. Mark will explain everything & more than happy to go over it again and again as he did for me! There were a couple of teething minor probs but all sorted out no questions.

Goldenstar

Visit site
I have a 6.5 ton side unload with a slide out it’s a lovely little truck I did wonder if I would regret down sizing but I don’t .