Hurrah!

Parrotperson

Visit site
We have new next door neighbours who are both out at work although not necessarily all day, they have said we can walk their two mini schnauzers!

Now this is the perfect stop gap between us losing our last little dog and getting our new one. My husband is especially pleased as now he's been forced to retire he snot getting out and about like he did before.

Pointless post really but nice to have some happy news for once.

PurBee

Visit site
Sounds like the perfect arrangement all round and everyone benefits...beautiful synchronicity!

Post a pic of the cuties if you get a chance ?

What type of dog will your new one be?

Bellasophia

Visit site
I have a mini schnauzer and you may well be converted once you really get to know them..They are one of the best breeds I’ve had..wonderful for the countryside,harsh coats simply shrug off the seeds that my poodle gets stuck on him..in the house they don’t shed( mine is stripped) or smell.They are also small enough to take anywhere,yet robust enough for a good walk.

PurBee

Visit site
JRT’s are like having a few dogs in one they keep us so busy and entertained!

You’ll soon have a gang with you on walks with leads becoming a spaghetti junction ?

Parrotperson

Visit site
That’s the idea purbee!
I’m sure I’ll like them as a breed bellsophia. They’re already making an impression by being very quiet snd sweet with everyone!