Hypocare

BlackRider

Visit site
There was a huge banner advertising this at my local saddlery, and they said they are selling huge quantities of this.

Has anyone got any good / bad comments about this?

Auslander

Visit site
I bought a sample sized bottle, which I've been using on Alfs front feet - he's a bit thrushy, and I can't seem to shift it. They do seem better after a couple of applications.

mon

Visit site
Got a couple of bottles and issuing it to clean mares cut leg and small bottle in trailer first aid bag.

Theocat

Visit site
I've used it on a couple of scrapes - normally my horse swells up even if all he's done is take the hair off, but with the hypocare it seems to be healing much better. I'm impressed so far, although it needs more thorough "testing!"

amage

Visit site
It's amazing....u have tried it on anything and everything and it has yet to fail! It is particularly good on human mouth ulcers....I also gargled with it recently when I had a throat infection. Massive improvement rapidly where two antibiotics failed. My dad also finds it great for his springer spaniels if they've been working through rough cover. He sprays them all over particularly their ears to ensure no scratches turn nasty

spaniel

Visit site
Its no new wonder marvel stuff but has been used in hospitals and surgery for many years. Its excellent. Am very pleased to see that its now being marketed at the animal and equine market.

Crumpet

Visit site
I wouldn't be without it. Bottle at home and at the yard, it cleared up an eye infection of mine in a day, that 3 lots of antibiotics/drops/swabs were not helping. Didn't sting either, its good stuff and I too am glad its finally available on the market.:D