I actually give up

Pixxie

Visit site
well just had that phone call, and right now there is no way anything is going to happen. i am in bits, things are worse than i thought they were ever going to get not just in terms of getting this new horse but in terms of Marley. this is causing too many tears

this was not supposed to be this hard, or this upsetting

PM me if you want, i cannot say this publically for various reasons

x

samstar

Visit site
ohhhhhhh sh*t
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Tinypony

Visit site
I don't know what's happening to you, but I've seen that something really horrible is going on from threads here. Just sending you a bit of moral support, and I hope that things work out for you in the end. x

ace123

Visit site
Oh i'm so sorry your having such an awful time .
Been reading your posts but haven't pm'd you as i don't know you and things are personal.
Hope things turn out ok in the end
xxx

sarah23

Visit site
I'm in Ely, don't know how far away you are from me but if you want a nice 15hh horse just to hack out on of a while, no ties, just fun you are very welcome to come and ride her. I know it don't help with your horse now but it may take your mind of it for just a while.

I'm so sorry to hear things are not working out for you again, you deserve some luck.

Pixxie

Visit site
thankyou for all your support but i think enough is enough now

im going to do what we need to, sell Marley and call it a day, if this is what having a horse is all about i cant do it. this is too bl00dy painful

but again thankyou so much for all your support

x

barbie123

New User
Visit site
i've been following your posts and would be interested in hearing about your situation, i maybe able to offer some advice? I hope it all works out for you xx