I am amazed!

benson21

Visit site
My husband and I organise The Great Chart Happy Hack, which is a horse ride in aid of the Kent Air Ambulance. Its the ambulance 20th anniversary this year and they have been asking on heart fm radio for nominations for awards for people raising money for them, and we are one of the finalists!! We have been invited to an awards evening, black tie, dinner, and celebrities(!) handing out the awards as far as I understand. It will be like going to the oscars!!!!!!!

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Well done you! It's such a worthwhile charity to support, we never know when or who may need it and it's our contributions that enable them to fly at all so they need all the help they can get.
Have a wonderful time.

Vickijay

Visit site
Well done!!!!

My mum is a trustee for the Thames and Chiltern air ambulance so I think (even more) that its a brilliant charity to support (all be it for a different area to us)

Ill mention it to her, she will prob want me to organise one for our area!!!!

It costs over between £1200 and £1500 every time the helecopter takes off and this happens many times per day. She makes me subscribe to the TVACAA twitter page and its shocking how many inncidents are horse related!

Anyway back to the point..... Well done!!

JoBo

s11.photobucket.com
Brilliant, that’s such good news! You will have a great time. :D

Just wanted to say I did the Great Chart Happy Hack last year on Bodey my cob and absolutely loved it, especially the galloping on the stubble fields bit! I will definitely be doing it this year too, can't wait.

benson21

Visit site
gotta go and get a dress, hair done etc! i just hope I am off my crutches and out of my back brace in time, its only 4 weeks away!