I am an idiot, I am an idiot, I am an idiot

carthorse

s150.photobucket.com
Rafi qualified for the prelim and novice summer regionals, he did the prelim but because she had not done the earlier winter regionals she wanted to do area festival at novice. She had enough sheets to do 2 so she was doing Vale View and Weston Lawns.
Found out yesterday because she did the novice rest. music at champs she is not allowed to do area festival at that level.OH DEAR! So missed all the regionals now !
OK plan 2 in operation transfered entry for Vale View [ Saturday] to elem 42 and nov. music [ there isn't another elem or a novice qual] Will try to get elem . qualification before Weston Lawns for area festival.
We didn't enter Gatcombe ,[ where she likes to do the military class]because of Vale View area festival .
I am an idiot, I am an idiot , I am an idiot...............
She is rather displeased with me as I have the rule book and should have spotted it .[ The rules are so complicated]

happihorse

Visit site
That makes me one too then! I can never work out what I can and can't enter with the qualifying rules - they are just so complicated!

seabiscuit

Visit site
She is the rider, she should be 100% in charge of these these things herself, and not blame it on you!! She is not 5 years old! x

carthorse

s150.photobucket.com
I thought they had decided that the novice rest. music was not going to stop you doing things , as it is new, but I was wrong . They did change the rule about having to no novice open if you do nov rest, music at champs [ only if in top 10 and get over 68% at champs then you have to go open] but the area festival rule stays the same.
Oh dear!

carthorse

s150.photobucket.com
That is true but she has more than enough to think about in life and I have the rule book and try to understand it, it is my fault completely [ except I wanted her to do regionals] LOL