I am not a troll......

SEER

Visit site
No the hat I borrowed was smelly. Horses are always smelly I'm sure you already know that!!!!!
tongue.gif

jesterfaerie

Visit site
Hi SEER I have a few questions
smile.gif

Why are you so determined to have your horse at home?
Why do you feel the need to BUILD an arena for you to have lessons?

Just wondering that is all.

Amys_Babies

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry I don't understand I am trying to be honest and I get comments like that. How do you put people on ignore user?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not being mean again are you??????

It does just suprise me a little SEER as if you were so sure of starting this dream and you have so much money to spend...wouldn't you have a least brought yourself the kit before you started your lessons?

And with so few of lessons i would say you would be a hazard with a horse! You need more knowledge on caring for them...and a 10,000 worth of horse would likely kill you!!!

LouHardwick

Visit site
having read a few posts I really want to be supportive of you and your dreams and ambitions..but something doesnt sit quite right here with me... i am probably repeating what others have said but it really sounds like you should enjoy regular lessons and perhaps consider joining a local riding club and attend some of their demo's and lectures, rather than jumping straight in.. These clubs are set up to support new or exerienced owners/riders and will be a face to face contact for you to run things past..plus is a great way of meeting new poeple with similar interests. The BHS website willmtell you who you local riding clubs are

sorry i

donablue

www.myspace.com
oh heck !!!!.

on that note then i have just over an acre and i have my stables on it and 3 horses... all is diveded into 4 sections.
one i use for schooling. when i deccide to ride.. ..

mine seem pretty happy and content with that..

i would on the other hand though seer take as much as advice as you can from the roomies on here as they can help you a great deal.. i have had some fantastic response and its been a great help...

if in doubt ask!

i would also try and prove that you are a genuine person who is completely dumb ( not meaning to sound awful) and have no idea about horses then this is the place to be,,

personally this would be the best place to ask for good advice. as there is some great people on here .. i wouldnt be with out them

tink101

Visit site
ya know fb does pro poke etc
d'ya reckon admin would put a bitch slap button up for us ??
save listening to this twoddle

jesterfaerie

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
ya know fb does pro poke etc
d'ya reckon admin would put a bitch slap button up for us ??
save listening to this twoddle

[/ QUOTE ]

What??

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
I'll teach you (don't worry, I'm qualified).
I'll even find a horse short enough for you to fit your short, hairy legs round....and to go under any bridges so you can keep it at home.
It'll be full up £10k though....Shetlands have to be imported from far, far away so cost a lot of money....but as with caviar, you pay for quality of mount, not quantity.
Deal?
S
grin.gif

Amys_Babies

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I'll teach you (don't worry, I'm qualified).
I'll even find a horse short enough for you to fit your short, hairy legs round....and to go under any bridges so you can keep it at home.
It'll be full up £10k though....Shetlands have to be imported from far, far away so cost a lot of money....but as with caviar, you pay for quality of mount, not quantity.
Deal?
S
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PMSL

SEER

Visit site
I am getting fed up with all these troll comments. I am a real person I am just very new to it all. All I wanted was some advice and some of you have been lovely but some have been very nasty indeed.
I am off to lunch with some friends now and I think maybe I need to find another forum that will help me more than you lot. I am obviously way too polite to be here, what a nasty forum!!!

Shilasdair

Patting her thylacine
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I am off to lunch with some friends now and I think maybe I need to find another forum that will help me more than you lot. I am obviously way too polite to be here, what a nasty forum!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Goat curry, for lunch?
S
grin.gif

Silverspring

Visit site
If this really is a troll we really shouldn't be responding, it's just encouraging the bad behaviour!

If you're not a troll then just read the advice from the nice people and ignore the troll comments
smile.gif

I would like to hope people who know nothing about horse's could come onto this forum and ask for advice, my friend is a totally newbie and she has been reading the forums. I hope this hasn't put her off!

PennywithHenry

Visit site
Try the Equine World forum, that's a whole forum of fluffies, it's all rainbows and sunshine, and noone ever disagrees with anyone else openly as it's policed by forum gestapo....

And I'm actually being serious!

Amys_Babies

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Awwwwww does that mean your leaving?????????

[/ QUOTE ]

Me? How rude.
shocked.gif

S
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry meant to reply to SEER!!!
blush.gif

trundle

Visit site
SEER, I suggest you get in touch with a dealer who goes by a variety of names, they call themselves Bombproof, lazy plods or possibly they go by the name of Crack On these days. They sell super first horses for absolute novices like yourself at a very reasonable price and take great care to match the horse to the rider's ability. I think you'd find something absolutely perfect there.

As for the school, go for it. You should call up a company called Martin Collins and tell them that money is no object and can they build you a super indoor school.

The nicest non-smelly hats are the made-to-measure ones you get from a company called Patey. Some tack shops will try to palm cheap cr*p hats off on you, avoid anything that says Charles Owen or Champion on the label as they are made out of squashed beetles in India and completely unsuitable for horse-riding. Only Pateys really cut it and at most riding schools and shows, people will sneer at you if you don't have a Patey. Best of luck.

EquestrianFairy

Visit site
Bloody hell, im away for one night and i miss a whole heap!!

Have to say, whereas normally i try not to get involved- after reading the post on the other thread where an 80k horse was offered and the reply by seer was 'Oh i could definalty afford it' sort of says it all!!

Enjoy your lunch Seer.

kick_On

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I am obviously way too polite to be here, what a nasty forum!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

can i just add............................ please please think before you write.................

[ QUOTE ]
All I wanted was some advice and some of you have been lovely but some have been very nasty indeed.

[/ QUOTE ]

we are all nice BUT please remember, people can read more that one way to READ A POSTING........

If you truely would like help, in owning a horse and improving your riding. My first suggestion is to log off and go to near BHSapproved riding school and learn............ IMO nothing better

Then log back on and ask for advise and chat, and you'll find out this place is excellent well that's my suggestion...... and people will you more seriously.

Or other wise i'm going to pull up pop corn and shut up.....

dianchi

Visit site
just want i need to cheer me up on a friday!
PMSL all the way through.

Intrigued by the fluffy forum at equine world, feel like going to explore just to see if its true!

RedVendetta

Visit site
I have been reading all the SEER posts with a lot of interest.
wink.gif

I have laughed a lot, so much I spat my tea out all over my computer!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
blush.gif

And there is no way she is not a troll!!!
laugh.gif
If she wasnt a troll she would have left the forum and gone elsewhere and a lot of SEER's comments are sooooo concocted to wind us all up... if she has only had enough lessons to vaguely canter how would she know about other things.... inc the carrot stick wielding Pat?>>
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif