I am seriously cross.

Visit site
Not horsey but, I have treated myself to a small box of Thorntons this morning, and have just opened them and found some b***er has pinched the whole top layer and stuck the lid back down!

redmone

Visit site
Hahaha!! (sorry!)

You sure it's not a deep box and one layer only? I only ask as I had a thorntons box recently and definately could have fitted another layer in!!!

Ps not a bad as when my oh opened all the Xmas choccy decorations on the tree, ate the choc and then carefully mould them back into shape, leaving them on the tree : (

Camel

Visit site
Lol, my friend was telling me how last night she jumped into a pizza van, flirted her way to getting a lift home off the Pizza man .... and then proceeded to open the boxes and nibble on the Pizzas every time he got out to drop one off!!

xx

Burmilla

Visit site
Oh well, think of all the extra calories you've already saved today! Now, what do you fancy . . . Lemon meringue pie, with fresh double cream? Or. . Caramel ice cream with hot choc sauce? You get the idea, mine would be crispy baguette and strong cheese, with salted butter. Mmmm.

redmone

Visit site
I'm with Burmilla on the bread and cheese, but with a nice glass of wine, perhaps some of the cookie dough cheesecake I had last night too!!!! Yummmm!!!

Visit site
Redmone, defo should have another layer, only a small treat box with 8 chocs (should have been) I would not of course have bought myself a LARGE box ! However, I am over it now as I have got some coffee truffles from the shop down the road! Definitely a full pack.

redmone

Visit site
Redmone, defo should have another layer, only a small treat box with 8 chocs (should have been) I would not of course have bought myself a LARGE box ! However, I am over it now as I have got some coffee truffles from the shop down the road! Definitely a full pack.

Awwww 8 chocs, and you only got 4!!!!! What a rip!!!! I'd have been devastated!!!

Am wondering now if my box of chocs had been robbed of a layer too! It was quite a deep box....well can't check now, as they're in my TUMMY!!!!

You can keep the coffee truffles - YUK!!!! I've got orange matchmakers!!!

Glad you're less cross now!!

:D

Barney&Buzz

Visit site
Oh well, think of all the extra calories you've already saved today! Now, what do you fancy . . . Lemon meringue pie, with fresh double cream? Or. . Caramel ice cream with hot choc sauce? You get the idea, mine would be crispy baguette and strong cheese, with salted butter. Mmmm.

OH MY GOD! All three of them appeal to me, I'm starving!! Bugger u :D!!