I am so happy!!

eahotson

Visit site
Basically Callum and I had a rough time. I had every ounze of confidence and pleasure in my riding taken out of me by my so called friend and instructor (and yes I think it was proably deliberate) and Callum had his back badly damaged by a saddle sold to me by yard owners daughter with assistance of instructor.When I said that I thought the saddle was damaging his back and I was calling a qualified fitter out things got quite unpleasant and that wasn't the only thing! Reasons why I thought saddle didn't fit? Big marks on his back. Rubbed patches and increasing stiffness on right rein to the point that he was nearly unrideable on that rein. Happily physiotherapy and a new properly fitted saddle have sorted that out. Why am I happy (and a few months ago I was on the point of selling my horse and never riding again!)! Well new yard. new yard owner, only young and she is also my new instructor. She is gradually rebuilding my confidence and pleasure in my horse (who she says, I am very lucky to have because he is very genuine and that sort, she says, is very hard to find).Today we had our first canter for ages! I was treading air.He isn't the easiest horse to get into canter but she has done a lot of work and its all coming together.She is worth EVERY penny.She has been incredibly patient.

Honeypots

Visit site
Glad to hear it...onwards and upwards
smile.gif