I am suffering with new horse nerves, need physical help

Archiesmummy

Visit site
I have owned horses for the last decade and in that time have taken on mainly sad and sorry, mistreated or problematic horses, I would class myself as a saver. I am a very happy hacker.

I recently became the proud owner of a beautiful gelding, very kind natured, broken this year and I didn't doubt I couldn't manage.

Well I am suffering with new horse nerves and am looking for a kind, caring trainer who will take me for who I am, very laid back, got a bit of my own style of riding going on, who is happy to help with bitless training. Who will help me, perhaps ride my boy a few times and move us both forward.

If you know of a reputable person, with a good proven track record, not necessarily with lots of exams, but someone who has been in the business a fair time and knows exactly what they are doing. I am sorry, but this is something I need to right and need someone accomplished at both horse and owner training.

Located in Hampshire, GU31 postcode. I am of course happy to pay but not able to pay extortionate rates, perhaps someone who is happy to see a positive outcome than lots of pounds in their pocket as I am not rich

Ella19

Visit site
Have a Google for free spirit livery I believe they are close to you now, if they can't help I'm sure they'll known of someone who can. Or look up inteigent horsemanship instructors.

Well done for seeking help its not always easy to ask :)

Sprout

www.horse-riding-world.com
Sarah Weston is brilliant, and if she is not close enough, she may well know of someone else who would be suitable. Good Luck, I am sure you will soon be having safe, relaxed fun with your new horse.