I am terribly sorry...this is the last time I promise!

sperks93

Visit site
Sorry to those who have seen this before if I am becoming annoying!!
crazy.gif
. This is the last time I will post on this topic, just thought I'd try you guys one more time! May have some leads on BD forum but thought I'd spread the word!
wink.gif
. Everyone I know in the dressage world is looking out for me - I just thought this would be a good way of reaching a wider audience!

Anyway...

I am still looking for an advanced schoolmaster on loan, due to the limitations of my older Elementary horse. I am a dedicated young rider that can offer an excellent home for a horse on site! I would love to find something with the potential to help me achieve my dream of riding an FEI Junior/Young Riders test. Fantastic regular training, feel free to look up my comp record under the name Perks(I am the only one!). The horse that I have achieved so much on is an ex-race horse who my trainer and I worked so hard with to bring back to affilated dressage! If you think you could help me, I would love to hear from you!
smile.gif

X

LadyRascasse

Visit site
Bay KWPN gelding 16.2hh

Successfully competing at PSG (now upgraded from qualifiers with present owner) & Int I, scoring 64%-66% & climbing

He has helped me so much and would be ideal to downgrade and bring another rider through the grades

Very kind, genuine horse, who tries his hardest to please

A great friend with a wonderful nature - excellent to do in all respects - hacks in company or alone

This genuine 19 year old came late to dressage and could easily lie about his age, he seems so much younger

With care has many more years to offer and lots of knowledge to pass on

I have a younger horse which needs all my energy in my advancing years, so lack of time and energy very sadly forces me to look for a 5 Star home for this 5 Star horse

Tel: 01425 477 057 or 07789 650021 (Hants)

22nd ad down on dressage horses in horse quest maybe worth a ring to see if they would loan it out