I cant stop grinning!!!

Stinkbomb

goldenoakmochachino.blogspot.com
Went away this weekend with Inky to a miniature show in Hampshire. We went Saturday night and camped out for the show on Sunday. Inky was such a little gem!!!! We got 4 firsts, 2 seconds, We won the championship in one ring and came reserve champion in the other and got through to the last ten in the supreme championship of the show!!! We qualified for the Miniature Horse of the Year show and the Royal London Show and also won £70 worth of Carr Day and Martin grooming products!!! He was so well behaved but very tired by the end of the day and we had a four hour journey home!
I felt so proud of him. He was sold to me quite cheap as his breeder thought he was ugly and had a "yukky" head. There were some of his half sisters and brothers there and their owners had paid over twice as much as i did for them and Inky beat them all!!!!

*******PICS IN PG********

Sorry self indulgent post!!!

Happytohack

Visit site
WELL DONE INKY!! As a member of the Inky fan club
smile.gif
, I am not really surprised that he WOWed the judges - if they hadn't thought him wonderful, I would have been wondering if their guide dogs and white sticks were present!

XmisshorsestyleX

Visit site
Hiya!

Well done, was that the Weyhill show?? I was going to go down and have a look as its only round the corner from me.. I wish I did now to meet the Ink's I think hes super!

Well done again to you and Inky!